For the desk workers, the office serves as their second home. Like our homes, our workplace
can get chaotic from time to time. We can’t avoid having all sorts of clutters around. These mess
pile up and eventually can get in the way of finishing your daily office work load.
We often forget to clean our workplace because we’ve gotten used to the mess. However, as
time goes by, what our workplace looks like somehow affects our work performance. And we
don’t want these clutter to hinder our chance of promotion, do we?
If we think of it, keeping the office clean is not that difficult of a task. Although your company
most likely hires professional cleaners, it won’t hurt to give your workplace a quick cleanup. And
because the office is a fast paced environment here are a few tricks to get your work place
sparkling clean in no time.
- Use the adhesive side of sticky notes to wipe your keyboard’s insides. If you would
notice, your keyboard is a home to a lot of foreign objects that are mostly food crumbs
and dust. You may also use any adhesive if you have no sticky papers around.
- Try having a handheld vacuum around just to keep the pesky dust away. Dust is always the enemy. It seems like every little thing gets dust on it, literally.
- Clean the chairs with a solution of hydrogen peroxide and dishwashing liquid. You may not notice the dirty chairs because you’re always sitting on it, but yes. It gets dirty.
- Reward your pair scissors by cleaning them with vinegar. Aside from keeping your scissors free from sticky residue, it will help it to avoid being rusty.
- Put a bowl of water inside the microwave for 2-3 minutes. This will soften the dried food inside, letting you wipe it more easily
- Have a microfiber cloth handy. You can use it for a quick cleanup. This is the safest way to clean those screens, from the computer monitor to your gadgets and other office tools.
Give these tricks a shot. Stay on top of the office clutter. When going home, make sure all
things are in order. You’ll soon notice that the clean and fresh vibes in your workplace improves
your productivity. To ultimately have a spotless office, top it up with deep cleaning sessions in
your office from a professional cleaning service provider.